Tokyo Auto Salon 2023 will be held!
On September 30, 2022, the Tokyo Auto Salon Secretariat announced the decision to hold Tokyo Auto Salon 2023 and its details. The event will be held for three days from January 13th to 15th, 2023. The venue is Makuhari Messe in Chiba Prefecture as usual.
The 41st Tokyo Auto Salon is an annual event that brings together major domestic automakers, overseas importers, aftermarket parts manufacturers and custom shops. Visitors can enjoy looking at booths and indoor/outdoor events, and enjoy purchasing parts and goods.
The previous Auto Salon 2022 attracted a total of 126,869 people over the three days, and the number of views of the “Online Auto Salon” live stream was over 420,000 times. In 2023, the first day, which was open only to the industry and the press, will be open to anyone who purchases a limited number of special admission tickets.
Overview of Tokyo Auto Salon 2023
- Makuhari Messe (International Exhibition Halls 1-11, International Conference Hall, Event Hall, Outdoor Exhibition Hall) *Planned
- January 13 (Friday) 9:00-19:00 (Business Day[Released to industry & press]*9:00-14:00 is silent time
14:00〜19:00 (Special public release *planned)
- January 14 (Sat) 9:00-19:00 (public day)
- January 15 (Sun) 9:00-18:00 (public day)
* To enter, you need to pre-install and register the contact confirmation application “COCOA” and present the “COCOA” top page.
Tickets will be on sale from 12:00 on October 3 (Monday) on the Tokyo Auto Salon official website (Sanei Ticket Service).
- Online pre-sale on the Auto Salon official website (Same-day sales may occur depending on advance ticket sales)
- Special admission ticket uniform 4,000 yen (Valid only on Fridays from 14:00 to 19:00 *Limited number sold)
- General admission ticket uniform 3,000 yen (valid for one day only on the date printed on the ticket)
- Disabled discount available (If you purchase a ticket in advance and show your physical disability certificate on the day of the event, you will receive a refund of 500 yen.
Click here for the ticket purchase page
*From the viewpoint of measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection All tickets are digital tickets, and iOS and Android smartphone terminals are required. No paper tickets will be sold.
* Payment methods are “credit card payment” and “convenience store payment (cash only)”. There is no other payment method.
- Admission for elementary school students and younger must be accompanied by a guardian (1 child under elementary school age is free for each guardian)
- As a measure to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection, food booths will not be set up in the venue (excluding Makuhari Messe permanent restaurants)
The image girl “A-class” has also been decided!
Speaking of the Tokyo Auto Salon, one of the highlights is the companions and race queens dressed in sexy costumes. At Auto Salon 2023, the image girl “A-class”, who has been a popular female talent, gravure model, and top race queen, will liven up the venue for three days.
The 2023 member will be Mr. Ran Matsuda, who will continue to serve from the previous time. Top race queen Marie Fujii. In addition to Arisa Nagasaka, Miyu Hananoi, and Akiu Hirose, who made their race queen debut in 2021, a total of six people, Saki Asakura, who was selected from the Japan Race Queen Awards 2022 Newcomer Division, have been decided.
Look forward to information on the vehicles exhibited by each automaker!
Tokyo Auto Salon 2023, which will be held for three days from January 13th to 15th, 2023, will be held while implementing measures against the new coronavirus, but as usual, there will be a demonstration run program at an outside venue and performances by popular artists. A live stage will also be held.
We will continue to receive more information about the vehicles that are on display. MOBY will post the vehicles exhibited at Auto Salon 2023 as soon as we get information.